Trying to keep up with complex and rapidly changing environmental legislation? You are an entrepreneur or architect, so you can leave that to us. After all, that's our core business. At SBB, you can count on expert guidance for permit applications or environmental declarations in the event of an inspection or when new regulations are imminent.
Rely on our environmental and building advisors
Building a warehouse, extending a production hall, investing in green energy ... Many kinds of projects require an environmental permit. You can expect professional advice tailored to your project from your personal SBB advisor. He or she relies on our extensive sector experience to assist you as an entrepreneur or architect.
Environmental advice for entrepreneurs:
- Drafting and assistance with environmental permit
- Drafting the environmental section
- Drafting the retail activity section
- Collaboration with architect for urban planning section
- Assistance during procedure
- Appointment as environmental coordinator
- Audit in the event of acquisition
- Declarations (water/IMJV - Integral Annual Environmental Report)
- Demolition permit
- Subsidy advice (ecology grant)
How we assist architects:
- First-line advice regarding environmental permits and all related aspects
- We ensure your design complies with environmental regulations
- Advice on specific aspects, such as environmental or other required sections
- Referral to other service providers
- Act as a point of contact for local and provincial government services
Choose a real partner
An SBB advisor in your area
Our network consists of 27 branches across Flanders. So you'll definitely find an SBB advisor near you.
Total peace of mind
Our advisors are familiar with every aspect of environmental permits. They know the different parties involved and have partnerships with key stakeholders.
Experts in many fields under one roof
You can count on our advisors not only for environmental and building advice but also for other questions and milestones.